Drew,

I’m happy to report that my users are on 16.2, and things are going quite well.
I have users to the tune of about 500,000 man-hour/month using instances of the
database that I work-on.

Only thing I would shy-away from is the new network layer:  I’m dealing with a
case right now where if you have larger numbers of users (20+): things get slow.

Tony

On 9/22/17, 2:14 PM, "4D_Tech on behalf of Drew Waddell via 4D_Tech"