Hi Cannon,

> If we encounter a server with a process that has “hung”, can we install
> ProcDump at that moment and get a capture?
> Or does ProcDump need to be installed and running before the server is
> launched?

ProcDump does not need to be running before 4D Server is launched.

ProcDump could be executed after the application has already hung, and you
could use the "generate dump now" option to obtain a DMP file from the hung
application.

Another option is to open task manager and right-click on the hung application
and choose "create dump -> create full dump".
* I use Process Explorer from sysinternals.com and it has the Full Dump option.

On Mac there is no ProcDump but a sort of similar operation is available in
Activity Monitor called "Sample Process".

-Tim