We had another server do this this morning. It had stopped on DELAY PROCESS
again, so I tried the RESUME PROCESS idea. It did get the process going again.
However, some of the Administration Window UI was not updating properly. After
the process resumed, the UI still didn’t update properly so we ended up
relaunching the server anyway.

I’m more convinced that DELAY PROCESS is where things are getting stuck.

BTW, the computer had been up for 14 days when it happened, so probably not an
integer overflow bug.

I still don’t have anything reproducible, but I have enough information to open
a support case, so I’ll do that this morning.

--
Cannon.Smith
Synergy Farm Solutions Inc.