Chuck:

I think MacOS 10.6 is the last version of the MacOS that will run PowerPC
applications if one can believe Wikipedia.

"As support for Rosetta <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosetta_(software)> was
dropped in OS X Lion <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OS_X_Lion>, Snow Leopard is
the last version of Mac OS X that is able to run PowerPC-only applications.”

I think it is just not possible to keep around old computers that will run old
software. I did that too until I moved. Moving is the great ridder of ‘I will
save that incase’.

Jody

Jody Bevan
ARGUS Productions Inc.