I have this issue from 4D V15.5 with 4D V15.4 no problems...

I use Windows 8 and 4D V15 is certifyed for this operating system.

/Ferdinando/

Il 21/11/2017 18:35, 4d_tech-requ...@lists.4d.com ha scritto:
Message: 3
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 20:00:36 -0600
From: John DeSoi<de...@pgedit.com>
To: 4D iNug Technical<4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
Subject: Re: Slow characters visualization

Previously, I only had problems on the Mac with version 15.4 if I had many
large methods open. Closing everything would solve the problem.

Then I upgraded the Mac from 10.11 to 10.13 High Sierra. Now a single large
method open is enough to make typing code very frustrating. No problems with
16.2 on the same computer.

Just wanted to mention it for those that might be considering using 10.13 with
4D 15. Method editing is not only slow, but startup time and any database
operation seems perceptively slower. Probably no surprise since 4D 15 is not
certified to work with 10.13.

John DeSoi, Ph.D.