Von: 4D_Tech [mailto:4d_tech-boun...@lists.4d.com] Im Auftrag von John Baughman
via 4D_Tech
Gesendet: Dienstag, 26. Dezember 2017 03:48
An: 4D iNug Technical <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
Cc: John Baughman <john...@hawaii.rr.com>
Betreff: List Box Header background color programatically.

I have tried…

        OBJECT SET RGB COLORS(*;"Day"+String($k)+”Header”;Foreground
color;$weekEndColor)
        OBJECT SET COLOR OBJECT SET
COLOR(*;"Day"+String($k)+"Header";-(Foreground color +(256* weekEndColor)))

I can get the foreground color to work, but not the background.

Or is it just not possible to set header background colors programmatically?
Can’t find anything in the Docs.

John Baughman
Kailua, Hawaii
(808) 262-0328