Hello Chuck & everyone,

One of my users is attempting to connect to 4D Server v13.6 from Access. He
has setup the ODBC driver which seems to work fine, entering a user name
and password and 'connecting' to 4d. However when trying to run a query or
open a 4D table in Access, he gets the following error:

ODBC--call failed.

Server rejected the connection:
00.202. OK

(#0)

​Will creating an On SQL Authentication method solve this problem?

Thanks,
Alan​