Hi,

In 4D v16 there is a new feature so an "On Column Resize" event is triggered
"live" during resizing of a listbox:
https://blog.4d.com/execute-action-upon-listbox-column-resizing/

I have a lot of code behind that event in our application that now is executed
too many times, so I don't like this at all. I have to eliminate this code,
because it is based on the idea a user resizes the column.

Apart from this fact, there is something else :
When setting the Horizontal sizing option of the listbox to grow, the listbox
grows when resizing the window, and the last column of the listbox is also
resized. This is common beheviour
What I don't like is that then the "On Column Resize" event also is fired, so
now when resizing the window, the code behind the event is executed many times.
What I don't understand is how I can know if the event is triggered by a user
resizing the column, or if it is triggered by something else (in this case
resizing the window)

Does anybody know of a way to detect this?

Gr,

Piotr