Hi Chip, Miyako,

@Chip :
Thanks, this is a nice tip!
But don't you agree it should be easier, and 4D should have thought about this,
and implement it another way?

@Miyako :
I know there is a new auto-resize feature, but this works not as how we want it
In fact we have implemented an auto-resize feature ourselves, and this is
exactly why we have a problem now
When a user resizes a column we determine the ratio's of the column widths (We
do this in the "On Column Resize" event)
When resizing the listbox (by resizing the window for example) in the "On
Resize" event we set the widths proportionally based on the ratio's calculated
earlier

Gr,

Piotr