the difference between system vs embedded is more significant on Windows,
but in general, if a JS/CSS/HTML feature is missing, there should be a decent
polyfill to cover that.

the embedded engine is CEF on v16 64-bit, not the somewhat outdated version of
WebKit,
which generally delivers excellent results on both platforms.

are you using an existing library "out of the box"?
it might be misjudging the "browser" it is running on.

anyway, you shouldn't move away from embedded web area simply because "the
display goes hell".

there should be a good explanation at the JS/CSS/HTML level.

2018/01/05 11:31、Lee Hinde via 4D_Tech
<4d_tech@lists.4d.com<mailto:4d_tech@lists.4d.com>> のメール:
Again, once I start using the embedded webkit, where I get call-backs built-in,
the display goes to hell. It looks fine if I use the system browser.
(non-embedded.)