We are putting in a ticket for this but wanted to see if anyone else has
encountered this and found a work around.  We haven't investigated it too much
to determine if it's an issue outside of interpreted mode but it has us a
little worried.

Put this code snippet in a method and hit the green arrow button.

TRACE // Press F4 and minimize
DELAY PROCESS(Current process;600)
TRACE

When the application is minimized wait 30 seconds or so, long enough to know
the DELAY PROCESS should have returned.  Maximize the application and notice
that you have not hit your TRACE.  If you hit Ctrl+Shift+Right Click you'll see
a P_X method that you are unable to break into.  If you check the Process
state, it is 2.  We have not found a way to get the process to come back to
life.

We have reproduced this in v15 and v16.

Drew Waddell
Development Team Lead