Thanks for replies,

I have now installed fresh v16R5 on Server and same on
client computer...
Running same database (upgraded)

Identical behavior as with previous v15R5. see earlier post.
Crash upon print of a method (Page Setup works) and crash
on Print Settings as before.

Hmm...
It is 32 bit mode.
Client doesn't have any Apple updates waiting for Sierra.
Server is newly GoldPartner licensed (upgraded).
No messages on server
However Client still shows a license info that my license expire in 7
days...
It is a Team Developer and I don't understand why the client
computer -in remote mode- even looks for licenses as those resides
on server... Can this be something? Though it is not expired.

The MBP computer is a 2013 model and no Touch Bar 16 Gb Ram.

Thinking what to try next...

Regards

Magnus

--