A form I’ve been working on no longer allows me to edit properties for the form
or any of the objects on that form. It just beeps when any object is clicked.
The property list editor updates with the correct attributes, although many
values are missing. I can option-click the objects to see the object method.
This form only has a few objects so it will be trivial to recreate, but some of
the forms in this system are not so trivial. 4D does not put anything in the
system log when it beeps, and no error is displayed.

Any ideas?

Jim Crate