Don't be using Mac resources anymore.

Get those pictures into files and put them into the Resources folder next to
your structure file (there's even a drag and drop GUI (Design menu->Tool
Box->Resources) where you can drag pictures from your desktop into the window
and 4D will copy them to Resources automatically, and you can drag them out
this window and onto a form where 4D will create a reference to this picture,
much like the picture library.

--
Jeffrey Kain
jeffrey.k...@gmail.com