> Message: 13
> Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 10:57:53 -0500
> From: Jeffrey Kain <jeffrey.k...@gmail.com>
> To: 4D iNug Technical <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
> Subject: Re: Moving picture resources from one database to another
>
> Don't be using Mac resources anymore.
>
> Get those pictures into files and put them into the Resources folder next to
> your structure file (there's even a drag and drop GUI (Design menu->Tool
> Box->Resources) where you can drag pictures from your desktop into the window
> and 4D will copy them to Resources automatically, and you can drag them out
> this window and onto a form where 4D will create a reference to this picture,
> much like the picture library.

Forgive my ignorance on these features.  Maybe I wasn’t clear…I am in the
toolbox, in the Pictures item.  There are pictures in that list (I'm assuming
they are buried in the structure)  I want to take all of them and move them
into a place that a different structure can use them, ideally so they can be
reused by many structures…similar to a component!

Dave Tenen

Personal Chef

Coming to you from Spec Pond and I swear the fish was
this big!!!!

dte...@me.com