Hi Bob,

Sorry, I don't know.

Jim

On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 9:00 PM, Bob Miller via 4D_Tech <
4d_tech@lists.4d.com> wrote:

> Hi Jim,
>
> I feel a bit silly, but I've just killed an hour looking for the v16
> version of "4D Internet Commands".    The v16 Conversion manual specifies
> there are differences between v15 and v16, so I presume there is a v16
> version out there, but I don't see it on the FTP site (mostly old stuff at
> ftp://ftp.4d.com/ - and ftp://ftp.4d.com/PRODUCTS/Current/ contains v14.x
> stuff), nor is it listed at http://www.4d.com/products/4dv16.html
>
> Search on the site didn't find anything newer than v
>
> forums.4d.fr has always confused me, but I couldn't find it there, either.
>
> Is there a new 4D Pack for v16, or have all the 4D Pack commands now been
> built in?
>
> thanks -
>

> Bob Miller
> Chomerics, a division of Parker Hannifin Corporation
>

> llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
> "PLEASE NOTE: The preceding information may be confidential or privileged.
> It only should be used or disseminated for the purpose of conducting
> business with Parker. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify
> the sender by replying to this message and then delete the information from
> your system. Thank you for your cooperation."

Jim Dorrance
jim.dorra...@gmail.com
4...@dorrance.eu
www.4d.dorrance.eu

PS: If you know of anyone that needs an experienced 4D programmer to add
energy and experience to their team, please let me know. I have
experience in many areas. Reasonable rates. Remote or Paris only.