Bob,

They my be in the full installer…. Download from 4d.com

David Ringsmuth

From: Bob Miller via 4D_Tech
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2018 3:00 PM
To: 4d_tech@lists.4d.com
Cc: Bob Miller
Subject: Where can I find 4D Internet Commands (for v16)?

Hi Jim,

I feel a bit silly, but I've just killed an hour looking for the v16
version of "4D Internet Commands".    The v16 Conversion manual specifies
there are differences between v15 and v16, so I presume there is a v16
version out there, but I don't see it on the FTP site (mostly old stuff at
ftp://ftp.4d.com/ - and ftp://ftp.4d.com/PRODUCTS/Current/ contains v14.x
stuff), nor is it listed at http://www.4d.com/products/4dv16.html

Search on the site didn't find anything newer than v

forums.4d.fr has always confused me, but I couldn't find it there, either.

Is there a new 4D Pack for v16, or have all the 4D Pack commands now been
built in?

thanks -

Bob Miller
Chomerics, a division of Parker Hannifin Corporation

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
"PLEASE NOTE: The preceding information may be confidential or privileged. It
only should be used or disseminated for the purpose of conducting business with
Parker. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender by
replying to this message and then delete the information from your system.
Thank you for your cooperation."