I thought 4D Developer Professional included a 2-user 4D Server license so we
could test using 4D Server without having to run a separate instance on the
production server. However, when I launch 4D Server, it asks for activation. It
appears to accept my 4D Developer Professional license but then does not open a
structure. If I relaunch 4D Server it asks to be activated again. Will Server
no longer run on a developer license? If so, this should be reconsidered. I’d
really prefer not to have to debug On Server Shutdown on the production server.

4D 16.3 on macOS 10.13.

Jim Crate