We have been experiencing web service issues also (4D V16.3 NB217768).

Although we don't have as high a hit rate as you, what we are seeing is the web
server acting like it is not running.  Incoming web service calls are not
received, and this is causing our automated system a LOT of problems.

For example, we receive a call, then 10 seconds later another call comes in and
it's not received, then 10 seconds later another call comes in and it works
fine.  The other system that is trying to contact via web services records a
log entry saying their request was forcibly terminated, or it received no
response.

We are also desperately looking for solutions to this...

Steve

  Stephen J. Orth
  The Aquila Group, Inc.         Office:  (608) 834-9213
  P.O. Box 690                           Mobile:  (608) 347-6447
  Sun Prairie, WI 53590

  E-Mail:  s.o...@the-aquila-group.com