From: Timothy Penner [mailto:tpen...@4d.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2018 2:05 PM
To: s.o...@the-aquila-group.com; 4D iNug Technical <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
Subject: RE: Web Server Freeze

Steve,

> For example, we receive a call, then 10 seconds later another call comes in
> and it's not received, then 10 seconds later another call comes in and it
> works fine.  The other system that is trying to contact via web services
> records a log entry saying their request was forcibly terminated, or it
> received no response.

Is there any chance there is some antivirus or malware protection sitting
between the client and server (on either end)?

You could potentially do some packet capturing with wireshark to determine if
the request from the client hits the server's network interface at all.

-Tim

Timothy Penner
Senior Technical Services Engineer

4D Inc