On Fri, 13 Apr 2018 15:02:57 -0400, Chuck Miller via 4D_Tech wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I need to run a command line script on windows to retrieve a password.
>
> I have filled a text variable to use with launch external process and
> set to pasteboard. When I run from cmd prompt. I get expected results
> but when tun from launch external process I get nothing no in, no out
> no error
>

> E:\\"Program Files
> (x86)"\CyberArk\ApplicationPasswordSdk\CLIPasswordSDK.exe GetPassword
> /p AppDescs.AppID=4D_test /p
> Query=Safe=BWH_Pathology_XXXX;Folder=Root;Object="Operating
> System-PHS_WinDomain_XXXX" /o Password
well, from my recent experience...

- the quotes inside the path might be a problem ("Program Files (x86)").
as I seem to believe the entire path needs to be quoted.
- From what Keisuke was saying (or at least what I understood), you
might need to pass the parameters to the exe in the LEP_IN variable

> Any ideas out there
>
> Regards
>

> Chuck

>  Chuck Miller Voice: (617) 739-0306
>  Informed Solutions, Inc. Fax: (617) 232-1064
>  mailto:cjmiller<AT SIGN>informed-solutions.com
>  Brookline, MA 02446 USA Registered 4D Developer
>        Providers of 4D and Sybase connectivity
>           http://www.informed-solutions.com

> This message and any attached documents contain information which may
> be confidential, subject to privilege or exempt from disclosure under
> applicable law.  These materials are intended only for the use of the
> intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of this
> transmission, you are hereby notified that any distribution,
> disclosure, printing, copying, storage, modification or the taking of
> any action in reliance upon this transmission is strictly
> prohibited.  Delivery of this message to any person other than the
> intended recipient shall not compromise or waive such
> confidentiality, privilege or exemption from disclosure as to this
> communication.

> FAQ:  http://lists.4d.com/faqnug.html
Gas is for washing parts
Alcohol is for drinkin'