On 24 May 2018, at 10:01 am, Keisuke Miyako via 4D_Tech <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
wrote:

> I think you need to first change the layout to inline (by UI or code), in
> order to delete an image.
>
> but the attribute "wk anchor layout" is not settable with WP SET ATTRIBUTES
> http://doc.4d.com/4Dv16R6/4D/16-R6/4D-Write-Pro-Attributes.300-3605889.en.html
>
> so you need to use INVOKE ACTION instead.
>
> syntax: anchorLayout?value=inline
> http://doc.4d.com/4Dv16R6/4D/16-R6/Using-4D-Write-Pro-standard-actions.200-3605850.en.html#3610756
>
> only then can you clear the selected image.

Seems to make no difference to me? The INVOKE ACTION(ak clear;ak current form)
works regardless of the images being forced inline or left as anchored. The
main "trick" is that the Write Pro area MUST have the focus, i.e. if you're
trying to execute this code from a button, then that button must not be
focussable.

cheers