I remember used the same tip in this one:

https://github.com/miyako/4d-plugin-office-document-converter

2018/05/30 11:24、Jeffrey Kain via 4D_Tech
<4d_tech@lists.4d.com<mailto:4d_tech@lists.4d.com>> のメール:

Due to sandboxing requirements with Office 2016 and Sierra, you have to jump
through some hoops to control Excel via AppleScript without getting a lot of
dialogs constantly asking you to Grant Access, etc.. There's a special 'safe'
directory buried deep in ~Library that you can use as a temp directory to hold
your Applescripts to prevent all that user interaction, so I want to know which
version of Office I have installed so I know what I can use as my temp
directory.