Hi,

Don't take this the wrong way but other then telling me what you do on your
computer to the cache from browser I don't know what this has to do with the
subject matter.

I just want to be able to "detect" if cookies are enabled or not. It is not
my business what the person connecting to the server why or what he does. I
just need to know so I can re-act accordingly. The connection is not with a
website but it is to surveys that are mandated by the organization they
belong to. So it is in no way an attempt to intrude into their browser
history if that is what you are implying.

Being able to detect that cookies are disabled can allow us to alert them
that they will not be able to participate. It then becomes their choice.

Cheers

Jim Labos - infobase

-----
Jim Labos - infobase