Aparajita:

We loved ObjectTools at Jonoke for well over a decade. We could not have done
what we did without it. It was fantastic. Thanks for ObjectTools over all those
years. We never had a memory leak from it while we used it. It is great having
plug-in developers creating tools for us, while 4D concentrates its development
efforts on other things. As developers we win.

Yes, we now use 4D Objects. Adam wrote our own dot notation tool. Yes, we will
likely discard that to the use of 4D’s in the next year, but again it is
getting the job done, while 4D was getting other things done in 4D.

Jody