Yes, Kapoho Bay was one of the most unique locations in all of the islands.
Just give it a million or so years, however, and it could be the Waikiki, long
lost by then, replacement.  Provided we humans are still around to enjoy it.
Makes one realize how small a speck in time each of our lives are in comparison
to the life of our planet.

Here on Oahu we have had little affect from the volcano so far. A bit of VOG
has creeped in every now and then, but so minor that not everyone has felt it’s
effects. I did feel the 5+ earthquake a couple of weeks ago. I am a bit
concerned for my older Son and Grandkids who live in Volcano, a community just
up the road from Hilo. No foreseeable threat from the lava, but if the Trades
give way to Kona or worse no winds for any length of time, VOG  could present
some serious issues for the Hilo side of the island.

John

John Baughman
1331 Auwaiku Street
Kailua, Hawaii  96734