Von: 4D_Tech [mailto:4d_tech-boun...@lists.4d.com] Im Auftrag von Two Way
Communications via 4D_Tech
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 11. Juli 2018 12:21
An: 4D iNug Technical <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
Cc: Two Way Communications <rudy.mort...@twowaycommunications.be>
Betreff: Re: 4D Write PRO: editing a table / collections

In v17, we can now get the element id’s, and also select the table objects in a
document, so that is definitely an improvement.

But, in case there is more than 1 table in the document,  I fail to get a
reference for the table where the cursor is in… has anyone figured out how to
do that?

How cool would that be ;-)

Rudy Mortier
Two Way Communications bvba