Von: 4D_Tech [mailto:4d_tech-boun...@lists.4d.com] Im Auftrag von Two Way
Communications via 4D_Tech
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 11. Juli 2018 16:37
An: 4D iNug Technical <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
Cc: Two Way Communications <rudy.mort...@twowaycommunications.be>
Betreff: Re: 4D Write PRO: editing a table / collections

Thanks Achim!

Can I also set a text value or a reference in a specific table cell?

I tried:

$CellObj:=WP Table get cells(a$TableObj;colNr;rowNr)
WP SET TEXT($CellObj;”test”;wk replace;wk include in range)

but I get an error. When I try ST SET TEXT, the text is placed on top of the 4D
Write document.

Rudy Mortier
Two Way Communications bvba

> On 11 Jul 2018, at 13:59, Achim Peschke via 4D_Tech <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
> wrote:
>
> Do it simply. If the cursor is in a table, WP Get selection. With this range
> WP Get elements(range; 4). Working this way you get the table and its id as
> object in a collection. If the selection spans over more than 1 table, the
> collection contains an element for every table contained in the selection.
>
> Achim

>>> c4WRTableCollections:=New collection BLOB TO