no idea  :)

I just checked a system I had open which uses both of these features.

I looked for you :)
v13 language reference - references to 'standard actions':
Page 603 - Standard actions and methods associated with menu commands
Page 629 - Set menu bar
Page 635 - SET MENU ITEM PROPERTY
Page 1704 - Value for Associated Standard Action  (Konstants)

Gas is for washing parts
Alcohol is for drinkin'
Nitromethane is for racing