Hi all,

I am working for over 20 years with 4D now, but still I am having troubles with
printing reports on Windows / OSX
On forehand I want to say it sure can be me that is the problemšŸ˜Š
The most problematic is when I want to print a lot on a report and scaling
comes in to play

Because scaling on a lot of printers is not possible, and I donā€™t know on
forehand to what printer is printed, I cannot use scaling in my reports
Because almost all of our customers print to PDF, the best solution I found is :

  *   To create a form just to use for page setup.
  *   This form has an A3 page setup, which is kind of similar of scaling 70%
  *   Print to PDF
  *   Let Acrobat Reader do the scaling, and let the user print scaled to A4 on
their printer

However, now and then, after a couple of months/years, also this A3 page setup
gets ā€œcorruptedā€ i.e. when checking the page setup on the form it isnā€™t A3
anymore but is has been reset to A4

Soā€¦. Does anybody know of an ultimate solution for this problem, and works
multi platform?

Gr,
Piotr