Van: Piotr Chabot Stadhouders
Verzonden: woensdag 26 september 2018 13:46
Aan: Piotr Chabot Stadhouders <p.stadhoud...@timeff.com>
Onderwerp: RE: Printing A3 format on windows when scaling is not possible

there should be no reason to use PAGE SETUP, although there is nothing wrong
about using it.

it's just a convenient shorthand that dates back to the times when 4D had far
fewer commands.

http://doc.4d.com/4Dv16/4D/16.2/Print-settings-to-BLOB.301-3432852.en.html

http://doc.4d.com/4Dv16/4D/16.4/SET-PRINT-OPTION.301-3978064.en.html