We have not started using objects in our application but I can see how they
could be useful. However where I am struggling is how we are supposed to
keep documentation as to the object definition. With database structure you
can clearly see the definition of the table and fields and these are
available in the method editor for lookup.

Am I missing something as it seems to me that it would be very easy to get
in a mess as to definition and contents of an object.  Would appreciate
feedback as to have everyone is managing this. We are using V16 R6.
Thanks
Paul

--
Sent from: http://4d.1045681.n5.nabble.com/4D-Tech-f1376241.html