Kirk,

There is an easier way.

If you open a copy of your database in v17, and run MSC > Verify Application on
it, it will point out all the bad form objects for you. The log file will show
you entries like this in the sections where it is checking your project forms
and table forms:

PrintPoint Home.Page0.ComponentGroup uses a deprecated picture format: PICT.
PrintPoint Home.Page0.rolloverEstimates uses a deprecated picture format: PICT.
PrintPoint Home.Page0.Picture6 uses a deprecated picture format: PICT.
PrintPoint Home.Page0.Picture7 uses a deprecated picture format: PICT.

Saves you from writing any code. :-)

Randy

Randy Jaynes
Senior Programmer and Customer Support