Chip,

Try this: I know v13 doesn’t have the Transparency constant, so not sure which
version of 4D it comes into play, but this was part of one of the conversion
routines I ran into a while ago when I had to do this:

TRANSFORM PICTURE($Pict_G;Transparency;0x00FFFFFF)  //convert the WHITE to
Transparent

Randy

Randy Jaynes
Senior Programmer and Customer Support