This is a significant problem and not easily solved hence the use of a "back"
button on webpages. I use a combination of a tab object and buttons for form
filling in the browser. On each page the user can only proceed to the next
page or tab if they have filled in the mandatory information and the form is
validated. At this point I save the record to 4D. and so on through the form
filling process saving to update the record at each point. Despite this it
is still problematic if the user presses the back button.

I would be interested to hear if anyone has a better solution.
Paul

--
Sent from: http://4d.1045681.n5.nabble.com/4D-Tech-f1376241.html