I want to thank Paul Dennis and Epperlein, Lutz for their time and effort to
answer on this subject.
As it seems, I have to insert JavaScript that do 'filter-work' in the
background no matter what (for now).

>> But there are some hacks around using javascript to mimic the behavior, e.g.
>> look at https://stackoverflow.com/q/12381563/1865659.

I will get busy (again then) with the links supplied in the answer from
Epperlein, Lutz.
No way around this for now. Oh well it is what it is.

Have a nice day.

ernie hilgers(aruba)