> On 5 Oct 2018, at 09:15, Paul Dennis via 4D_Tech
> <4d_tech@lists.4d.com<mailto:4d_tech@lists.4d.com>> wrote:
>
> With tables and records and the structure it's relatively
> straightforward to track through the code and work out what's going
> on. I can see this being a real problem with objects. There just
> doesn't seem to be any visibility. The data could be buried many
> layers down in an object let alone all the quotes, dots and semi
> colons involved

I'm stuck on v13.x, so I haven't had an opportunity to learn much about 4D
objects. One thing that I would be interested in is how easy it is to expose
data in objects to external non-4D systems. Can I pass an object as a response
to a web service call from a .Net app and have the JSON or whatever form the
object takes be meaningful? Or does that even make sense?

Tom Benedict
Optum