Von: 4D_Tech [4d_tech-boun...@lists.4d.com] im Auftrag von Douglas Cryer via
4D_Tech [4d_tech@lists.4d.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 26. Oktober 2018 11:19
An: 4d_tech@lists.4d.com
Cc: Douglas Cryer
Betreff: SOAP over HTTPS

Hi folks,

I need some advice on what I need to do to make 4D Web Services accept HTTPS
calls.  I am using v17 64bit server.

In my naivety I assumed that it would just be a case of changing the URL in the
SOAP calls to point at the https endpoint.  But this does not work and returns
"SOAP server not reachable"

The web server works fine on https.  Whilst I can continue using HTTP for SOAP
it means that I cannot enable HSTS which in turn means I can only achieve an A
rating on my SSL certificate instead of and A+

Any ideas as to what I am missing?

Regards,  Dougie

telekinetix Limited- J. Douglas Cryer
Phone : 01234 761759  Mobile : 07973 675 218
2nd Floor Broadway House, 4-6 The Broadway, Bedford MK40 2TE
Email : jdcr...@telekinetix.com  Web : http://www.telekinetix.com
<http://www.telekinetix.com/>