I am just testing a way to display short intructional videos in a 4D Webarea
via simple HTML. On Mac it looks something like this:

<head>
<title>Video</title>
</head>

<video controls

       &lt;source src=&lt;!--#4DTEXT txt_VIDEO_PATH-->
       type="video/mp4"
       width="980"
       autoplay="True">

       ERROR: Cannot locate Help file.
</video>

So the above is working fine on Mac but on windows I get the "ERROR: Cannot
locate Help file.".

Is this error caused by Windows 7 not supporting HTML5? (I think the HTML
above is HTML5 code but not sure as I just basically found some code and
adapted it to my needs).

Is anyone displaying video (mp4) on 4D Webarea on Windows 7?

Thanks

Jim Labos - infobase

-----
Jim Labos - infobase