From: Walt Nelson via 4D_Tech
Sent: Sunday, November 4, 2018 7:30 PM
To: Dani Beaubien via 4D_Tech
Cc: Walt Nelson
Subject: 4D v16.4 Built database won't open in Mojave

Folks,

I have built a stand-alone Application v16.4 database on a Mac OS machine
running High Sierra (10.13.6).

I successfully create an empty datafile and run it on the same High Sierra
(10.13.6) machine.

I transfer the entire stand-alone built database to a laptop running Mojave
(10.14).

When opening that database, I get the following error: ‘You cannot open this
database because the data file (or one of its segments) is locked.’ with an OK
button.

Click OK.

Get a runtime error showing:

Error

Can't open database “DatabaseName.4DC".

Error code: -10509
Can't open database "DatabaseName.4DC".
component: '4DRT'
task -1, name: 'Application process’

When I check the permissions on that file, it is read/write.

Anyone getting a built stand-alone Application for v16.4 to run in Mojave?

Thanks,
Walt