We have been exporting our project and form methods to flat files that we
track in the Bitbucket GIT service. We chose Bitbucket because it has free
private repos.
What does this accomplish? It allows us to keep a record of changes (but no
smooth way to revert changes, and no way to track form changes).

We are presently having to re-write our export method to work with version
16 (64-bit) because of the change in file path separators.
We are also excitedly anticipating better support for version control!