I’ve been working with button images which the picture library... While doing
this I noticed one nice feature of the picture library. When dragging button
graphics from the picture library to a form (assuming that the picture
properties are defined as a split object), the destination object is assumed to
be a picture button and is sized properly (48x48). When I do this with the
resource folder as a source, I get just the graphic (not a button) and I have
to muck with the sizing properties since this apparently cannot be set via the
resource tab of the toolbox. Any suggestions about this subject?  What’s the
consensus about where to store these resources? I think 4D is suggesting
resources (the external resource folder) is the future but clearly there are
some picture folder benefits. What do you use?

Thanks,

Robert