Hi Everyone,

This is a most fundamental thing, but I've now wasted enough time on it
that I think that either I should take some time off OR lay off the
holiday egg nog (maybe both).

If I programatically create a file using 4D, such as an Acrobat PDF file
or an Excel file, and then I want to print it from 4D-Windows (yes, we
have users who want to have things waiting for them _on the printer_ in
the morning), how can I do this?

I know the path to Acrobat reader and to Excel.  I can print from both of
them by bringing up the command line (Windows) and typing in something
like C:\path_to_Acrobat\AcroRd32.exe /t  <pathToPDF_File>  or
c:\path_to_Excel\Excel.exe <pathToExcelFile>

However, I can't get these to work with LEP.  I'm sure I'm missing
something fundamental.

Thoughts?

Bob Miller
Chomerics, a division of Parker Hannifin Corporation

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
"PLEASE NOTE: The preceding information may be confidential or privileged. It
only should be used or disseminated for the purpose of conducting business with
Parker. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender by
replying to this message and then delete the information from your system.
Thank you for your cooperation."