if you have already figured out how to do it via the CLI,
you are just one step away from doing the same with LEP.

if the application (AcroRd32.exe in your case) does not run directly via LEP,
you probably need to start it via cmd.exe (the console application).

see ex.10

http://doc.4d.com/4Dv17/4D/17/LAUNCH-EXTERNAL-PROCESS.301-3729951.en.html

---

passing paths to LEP can be tricky, you can find a wrapper method here:

https://github.com/miyako/4d-component-sublaunch

or a plugin here:

https://github.com/miyako/4d-plugin-shell-execute

---

unlike macOS, Windows does not support direct printing of PDF.
you need to delegate to an app that had the capability to process PDF

https://github.com/miyako/4d-plugin-direct-print

2018/12/18 5:04、Bob Miller via 4D_Tech
<4d_tech@lists.4d.com<mailto:4d_tech@lists.4d.com>>のメール:

I know the path to Acrobat reader and to Excel.  I can print from both of
them by bringing up the command line (Windows) and typing in something
like C:\path_to_Acrobat\AcroRd32.exe /t  <pathToPDF_File>  or
c:\path_to_Excel\Excel.exe <pathToExcelFile>

However, I can't get these to work with LEP.  I'm sure I'm missing
something fundamental.