you need to update the current selection of records in the selection
from the table the listbox is displaying.
ex:
create set([table];"$Temp")
use set("Listbox_Selection_Set")
delete selection([table])
difference("$Temp";"Listbox_Selection_Set";"$Temp")
use set("$Temp")
clear set("$Temp")

Chip

On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 16:00:33 -0500, Sandor Szatmari via 4D_Tech wrote:
> I added a page to an existing form.  I can add and delete rows.  I
> have + button to show the data entry form and a '-' button to display
> a 'confirm the deletion of the selected row' dialog.  However, once
> the entry form or the dialog are dismissed the ListBox in the table
> does not update to show that the new data has been entered or
> deleted.  If I switch to one of the other tabs in form and then
> switch back, the ListBox reflects the addition or deletion of the
> data.  Thanks for any help you can give.
>
> Sandor Szatmari

> Senior Software Developer
> Bristol Capital Inc. - InfoPlus
> 201 746 7215
> www.infoplusonline.com
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email (and any related attachments)
> contains information from InfoPlus (a service of Bristol Capital,
> Inc.). It is intended only for the addressee and may contain
> information that is confidential and/or otherwise exempt from
> disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
> recipient or are acting as agent for the intended recipient, any use
> or disclosure of this communication is prohibited. If you have
> received this communication in error, please notify us immediately to
> arrange for the appropriate method of returning or disposing of the
> communication. If our respective Companies have confidentiality
> provisions in effect, this email and the materials contained herein
> are deemed CONFIDENTIAL and should be treated accordingly unless
> expressly provided otherwise.
Gas is for washing parts
Alcohol is for drinkin'
Nitromethane is for racing