Hi,

I would suggest constructing an HTML page and loading any javascript libraries
you need into it. Then load that page into a web area on a form. That will
allow you to use WA EXECUTE JAVASCRIPT FUNCTION instead to call the functions
you need from your loaded page. If this has to occur on the server and you
cannot run a utility client, the NTK plugin
https://www.pluggers.nl/product/ntk-plugin/ has a javascript interpreter that
may work for you.

Tom DeMeo