Hi

A very happy new year everybody.

I have an ERP running at a customer site who is a big Amazon suppler (i.e. they
sell products/services TO Amazon). Amazon want them to submit sales invoices
via their EDIFACT (or X12) gateway.

I’m a bit out of my depth here as I haven’t done any EDI stuff before, although
I have quite a lot of experience with interfaces in general - ftp, http, etc.
Where to start !? Does anyone have experience of this that could point out the
basics or direct me to some useful docs ?

The comms protocol is AS2 so it would seem that the actual connection is done
over http. I presume it’s then a case of formatting the documents and sending
them as an http attachment, but that’s as far as I’ve got so far.

Any tips welcome.

Best Regards

Peter