Hi,

Currently on a Mac (Windows later).

I changed the font to "Arial Unicode MS" on the button.

And I have PopChar - which when set to font "Arial Unicode MS“ shows the
character as “Place of Interest Sign” and #8984(2318). So good.

But I have tried many variations from pasting the character which is changed to
a “?” to entering "⌘”.

So nothing that sticks with the button title.

Appreciate,
John…