Keith, that doesn't seem to work on Windows unfortunately.

Miyako, Thanks for the link to your 2 plugins.  I should have known to
check your GitHub account.  ;-)

I tried both of your plugins.  Set Window Title for the MDI window works
perfectly, but I couldn't get the icon to be set correctly.  The Icon
changes, but it changes to the Windows default icon for a picture file.
The one that looks like tiny blue mountains.

I tried it on 64 bit versions of 4D v17R3 and v16, with both of your
plugins and got the same results.  I also got the same result on the big
test button in your test database, Window Control.4DB, which changes the
icon on a "normal" 4D window, not the MDI window.

I'm running 64 Bit Windows 10 Pro 1809.

Thanks for these plugins.  I really appreciate all of your time, effort and
knowledge that you share so freely with the 4D community.

--
Pete Hay