Chuck
also I get this sometimes when there is break in a method which is
called via EXECUTE FORMULA
especially if the method is called during screen drawing (On display
detail)

Chip
a break in codeOn Thu, 7 Feb 2019 15:39:26 -0500, Chuck Miller via
4D_Tech wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have an object method that shows no break points either in the
> method or when I show break points, yet it continues to stop at a
> particular line of code and it is annoying. Any ideas out there what
> it might be.
>
> Thanks and regards
> Chuck

>  Chuck Miller Voice: (617) 739-0306
>  Informed Solutions, Inc. Fax: (617) 232-1064
>  mailto:cjmiller<AT SIGN>informed-solutions.com
>  Brookline, MA 02446 USA Registered 4D Developer
>        Providers of 4D and Sybase connectivity
>           http://www.informed-solutions.com

> This message and any attached documents contain information which may
> be confidential, subject to privilege or exempt from disclosure under
> applicable law.  These materials are intended only for the use of the
> intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of this
> transmission, you are hereby notified that any distribution,
> disclosure, printing, copying, storage, modification or the taking of
> any action in reliance upon this transmission is strictly
> prohibited.  Delivery of this message to any person other than the
> intended recipient shall not compromise or waive such
> confidentiality, privilege or exemption from disclosure as to this
> communication.

Gas is for washing parts
Alcohol is for drinkin'
Nitromethane is for racing